Covid precautions for the 2021 Wild Game Dinner on Saturday April 17th:
We realize some of these precautions may hinder our ability to socialize while eating and drinking, but we do want to work together to allow us to enjoy food, drink, and each other’s company while minimizing risk. (Please do not be offended if someone reminds you to comply with these precautions.)
- All attendees will be required to wear masks (face coverings over the nose and mouth) except when actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees should not eat or drink in the Silent Auction areas.
- Tables will have seating limitations as marked. Please do not exceed them by standing too close.
- Attendees should not eat in the Food Station areas (masks may be pulled aside briefly for sampling, but must remain on at all other times)
- Food Stations:
- Each Food Station will be a minimum of 6 feet apart
- All persons working at a Food Station (including cooks) shall wear masks.
- Gloves must be worn by anyone working at a Food Station who is touching food or food service items.
- Food service will be handled by those working at the food station, using individual bowls or plates for each attendee. Attendees should not serve themselves or handle food service items.
- Please try to maintain at least 3 feet between other (non-related) attendees at Food Stations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
- Restrooms at the Concessions Stand and Lower Gym will be open.