Don't Miss the 33rd Annual Auction on March 18!
Heathwood’s 33rd Annual Auction is this Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 6:30pm at The Zone at Williams Brice Stadium. This fun and elegant event brings together the entire Heathwood community for a night of celebration and fundraising for a great cause- our students!
About the Event:
You are in for a treat! Guests will enjoy food catered by Southern Way Catering, a full bar featuring craft beer from River Rat Brewery, live music by Friends Band, as well as the opportunity to bid on exciting silent and live auction items. Mobile bidding by QTego will be used for the silent auction, so smart phones are a must. Assistance will be available the night of the auction if you have any questions about mobile bidding- it is fun and easy.
The Silent Auction truly has something for everyone:
- Fashion and Jewelry includes items for women, men, and children
- Services is where you will find just about anything dental, yard, car, house, and personal health
- Home and Art includes original paintings, photography, lamps, pillows and accessories for your home
- Adventure and Fun offers sports events, entertainment, hunting, camps and more
- Dining and Destinations has a variety of dining and travel opportunities
- All Things Heathwood includes exclusive items like time with teachers, preferred seating and parking, class projects, and Head of School for the Day
Other Ways to Participate:
In addition to the Live and Silent Auctions, you can participate in the Lunch Raffle, where we will give away one lunch per division for the 2017-2018 school year. Play the jewelry game and purchase one of only 75 chances to win a diamond necklace. This is also your chance to secure a ticket to one of two exciting ticket parties: Oyster Roast on April 22, 2017 or Red Solo Cup Brew and Q on September 9, 2017.
Get your tickets and start bidding today! Visit http://www.heathwood.org/auction for all things auction. We cannot wait to see you there!