Dear Heathwood Family,
Many families in our Heathwood community were directly impacted by the recent flooding. Providing dinner is a way that we can continue to support our friends during this unsettled time of recovery.
The following are links to meal trains that have been established for families agreeing to be recipients. Thank you for your generosity in signing up!
1: Clink on the links below and select a date.
2: Note specific details which vary by family, including:
• number and ages of people to be fed (for those staying with others, their host family is included)
• food allergies/preferences
• delivery location (may be different than home address)
• specific delivery time or range
• delivery instructions (ring doorbell, leave in cooler on porch, etc)
3: Please remember that our friends are in a state of recovery and be respectful of their need for privacy at this time.
Heathwood Hall Helping Hands