The Heathwood Hall Legacy Society has been established to honor those generous alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends who have created trusts, bequests, or other planned gifts to benefit Heathwood Hall.
The funds generated from these gifts, large and small, help shape the Heathwood’s quality academic programs, support outstanding teachers and coaches, and enable talented and motivated students to attend the School.
Enjoy tax savings while supporting an organization that is important to you.
To start a conversation about your legacy at Heathwood Hall, please contact Sarah Hughes, Executive Director of Institutional Philanthropy, at 803-231-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful forms and instructions
- Bequest language
- Our deferred gift information sheet is a quick and easy way to inform us of your planned giving intentions
- Instructions for wire and stock transfers
- IRA qualified charitable distribution form
- Letter to inform Heathwood about an IRA qualified charitable distribution
- Gift of Tangible Personal Property