Book Fair Begins
The Fair will take place from Tuesday, May 9th to Friday, May 12th from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm in the Lower School Library. Your child will bring home a flyer containing only some of the titles that will be offered at the fair.
Students who bring in money will visit the library in small groups during a scheduled time. In order to make this a pleasant shopping experience for students and teachers, we kindly ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Send money in an envelope or bag clipped to your child's backpack with their name clearly written.
- Do not send anything larger than a $20 bill.
- Book fair purchases can be made with cash, check, debit, or credit card.
- If you have particular books you would like your child to purchase (or not purchase), please clearly communicate that to the teachers.
- If you only send in money, the teachers will allow the children to make their own selections (within reason).
- Children who do not bring in money will not visit the book fair during class time.
If you prefer to shop with your child or for yourself, you may visit the book fair at any time during the event. Before and after school times are best; however, if you would like to take your child to the book fair during the day, please let your child’s teacher know ahead of time so they will be prepared for the visit.
As always, all purchases benefit our school and we appreciate your support. We’re excited to celebrate our love of books together at the Book Fair and we look forward to seeing your child there!